Thursday, October 8, 2015

That Escalated Quickly

That Escalated Quickly
The Setting is on the lower floor of Humanities, it is Monday, The academic day has just ended, most students have left the building. It is 95° and the air conditioner is broken.
[Enter Marcel, Ben]
BEN
Come on Marc it the day is over and it is soo hot in here can we just leave?
MARCEL
You are the kind of person who always gets in a fight
[Enter Tom, Paul]
BEN
Oh no look who is coming
TOM [to Paul]
Look it is Ben and Marcel. Their friend Ron came to my party the other night uninvited and flirted with my cousin. I’d have beaten him up right there if I could have. [loud to everyone] Well well look who we have here.
MARCEL
All I see are me my friend and two clowns
[Tom wants to attack Marcel when Ron enters from one of the classrooms]
RON
What the hell is going on here?
TOM
Ron you little son of a…
BEN
Woah, woah ,woah chill dude
RON
What did I do? Seriously I don’t want to get in a fight with you.
MARCEL
If you are looking for a fight you just found one.
RON
Guys Mr Prince said he doesn’t want us in another fight or we’ll get suspended.
MARCEL
Oh shush you coward
TOM
What are you gonna do ha? You’re like half my size!
[Marcel attacks Tom, they fight]
RON
Everybody stop. Tom seriously. Marc cut it out!
[Attempts to stand between them, Tom punches Marcel in the face]
PAUL
Let’s go Tom
[Paul and Tom exit]
MARCEL
Dammit Ron, why do your fights always get me hurt.
BEN
Let’s get some ice for you.
[Marcel and Ben exit, Be returns alone]
BEN
He broke Mrcs nose.
[Tom and Paul enter]
RON
You…*
[Ron punches Tom, knocks him out, Paul carries him off stage]
BEN
You better go right now before they tell anybody. Mr Prince will be so angry!
ROMEO
What have I done?!
[Ron runs off stage, Enter Mr Prince with Paul]
MR PRINCE
What is this? I hear Ron punished Tom
BEN
Tom broke Marc's nose
MR PRINCE [to Paul]
Is that true?
PAUL
Marcel attacked him first.
MR PRINCE
That is no excuse
PAUL
You can hardly blame Tom
BEN
You can’t blame Ron either though!
MR PRINCE
I will have a talk with both of them, this might not in a suspension but definitely in a detention. 
 Sources Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment