Monday, November 2, 2015

In Class Writing November 2, 2015

For my IB project I will be playing two characters, Romeo in one scene, and Juliet in the other scene. Because of that I need to make sure there are distinctions between the two characters. On the other hand I need to show how they are similar, as I am playing the 'girl' side of both of them. I need to clearly convey to the audience that they are different characters. I am not really playing a character on it's own but more the idea of whoever is on of the female side of the relationship between Romeo and Juliet. In the beginning that is Juliet in the end Romeo. I also need to work together with John as he is playing the 'boy' in Romeo and Juliet. In order to show the differences between them and make the audience comprehend that two actors switch roles we need to perform Romeo and Juliet in a slightly similar way. I can also add an element of humor to the scene on which Romeo is the boy to make it funny and stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment